Tue, Jan 30|
TURKISH CULTURAL CENTER
TCC KIDS TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Time & Location
Jan 30, 2024, 4:00 PM – Jul 31, 2024, 4:00 PM
TURKISH CULTURAL CENTER, 701 Koehler Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, USA
About the Event
Turkish Cultural Center NY Presents: Table Tennis Tournament for Elementary and Middle School Students
Event Overview:Join us for an exciting Table Tennis Tournament hosted by the Turkish Cultural Center NY, specifically tailored for elementary and middle school students. This thrilling event aims to promote sportsmanship, foster a sense of community, and celebrate the joy of athleticism in a fun and competitive environment.
- Friendly Competition: Students from elementary and middle schools across the region are invited to showcase their table tennis skills in a supportive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Divisions and Categories: The tournament will feature various divisions and categories based on age groups and skill levels, ensuring fair and balanced competition for all participants.
- Prizes and Recognition: Winners will be recognized and awarded prizes for their exceptional performance, encouraging dedication and talent in the sport.
- Cultural Experience: Participants will have the opportunity to engage with Turkish cultural elements, fostering cross-cultural understanding and appreciation.
- Eligibility: Open to elementary and middle school students of all skill levels.
- Registration Deadline: Please register by JAN 20TH to secure your spot in the tournament.
Join Us!Whether you're an aspiring table tennis enthusiast or simply looking to enjoy a day of sportsmanship and camaraderie, we welcome you to be a part of this exhilarating Table Tennis Tournament organized by the Turkish Cultural Center NY. Let's come together, showcase our skills, and make lasting memories in the spirit of friendly competition.
For any inquiries or further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to adjust the details according to the specific date, venue, and other pertinent information related to the tournament.